We’re hosting the next clothing swap again with Hey Melissa Tan, Zero-waste advocate. We had an enormous response with our last clothes swap in August and we are excited to host this second one, bigger and better! We want to be more inclusive and have separated some of our sessions to include the quality of clothing and size with our new categories, so it allows you to select a swap session closer to your needs.
What is a Clothes Swap?
The goal of swapping is to share our resources as a community, declutter our wardrobes and find new homes for our clothing. The clothes leaving our closets will bless someone else with ‘new’ outfits while we swap ourselves a whole new wardrobe too!
*NEW* Special Swap Sessions
Premium Swap: For anyone who will be bringing items that are worth RM300 or more per piece, feel free to swap with other swappers that will be looking for a premium selection. This means brands like Zara, TopShop, High Street and Luxury Brands will be welcomed. We will be sifting for a minimum of 5 items when you register before your session. (SATURDAY 12:00pm – RM90)
Size Swap: We are allocating a special session for Large+Extra Large so women are able to swap freely and feel comfortable with the options that are available. (SUNDAY 12:00pm – RM40)
Curvy Swap: Our last session is dedicated to the plus-size community who have found it difficult to find the right sizes. (SUNDAY 4:00pm – RM40)
Swapping Do’s and Don’ts:
- This is a women’s only swapping event, only bring women’s clothing/shoes/accessories.
- Bring a minimum of 5 pieces of clothing in good and clean condition. (No stains, holes, tears)
- This is a swap, not a donation bin.
- All items go in the main swapping area.
- Swaps do not have to be one-for-one, you can take an unlimited number of pieces.
- Take only what you’ll use and be considerate of others.
Special Thanks to:
- Komune Co-Working
- Outcast Coffee
- Davina Da Vegan
- Origin Bulk Foods