Somatic Journey I: Healing Collective Trauma
13 November @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am UTC+8
Collective Trauma Healing
This workshop deals with collective and childhood trauma and the impact they have on one’s mind, body, spirit, and overall well-being. During this workshop, Zahara will share different somatic-based tools for participants to practice, to become aware of the effects of trauma. The collective support of open, relatable, authentic discussion in a safe environment around one’s experience is part of the healing process. Zahara will also guide the group on a Truth Catalyst™ Somatic Journey.
This workshop is for:
- Men and women
- Anyone who has felt affected by the pandemic
- Anyone who believes they have been affected by childhood, individual, historical, intergenerational, or collective trauma
- Those who live with daily symptoms (mind or body) and either don’t know how to heal them or don’t know the cause
- Wish to do inner child/shadow work
- Seeking freedom from the weight of overwhelming emotions
- Want to create a sense of calm
- Wish to connect with your inner wisdom and authentic self
- Deeply desire a purpose fuelled life
- We will be recording this session but will only be recording the coach and not any of the attendees in the workshop.
- We recommend that you turn on your cameras as our workshops involve a high level of engagement and participation among the coach and with each other.
- Please be on time – each workshop via Zoom will be open 15mins before the start time.
- Remember to bring pen/paper to take notes.