Clothes Swap x Hey Melissa Tan
YES! We’re ready for a LIVE event with Social Distancing. But we’re also going to think of the environment and go shopping at the same time! We’re hosting the first clothing swap under the tutelage of Hey Melissa Tan, Zero-waste advocate and swap our wardrobes if we’ve been itching to shop.
What is a Clothes Swap?
The goal of swapping is to share our resources as a community, declutter our wardrobes and find new homes for our clothing. The clothes leaving our closets will bless someone else with ‘new’ outfits while we swap ourselves a whole new wardrobe too!
- This is a women’s only swapping event, only bring women’s clothing/shoes/accessories.
- Bring a minimum of 5 pieces of clothing in good and clean condition. (No stains, holes, tears)
- This is a swap, not a donation bin.
- All items go in the main swapping area.
- Swaps do not have to be one-for-one, you can take an unlimited number of pieces.
- Take only what you’ll use and be considerate of others.
Special Thanks to:
- Komune Co-Working
- Outcast Coffee
- Davina Da Vegan
- Origin Bulk Foods