- This event has passed.
Taste of Tantra: Introduction to Tantra
17 November, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm UTC+8RM75 – RM180
INTRODUCTION TO TANTRA
Tantra is often considered to be ‘all about sex’. In this workshop you will learn the truth behind some popular misconceptions about this spiritual path, and discover how the practice of Tantra can be the gateway to enjoying deeper meaning and fulfilment, not just in your sexual relationships, but in all aspects of your life.
You will learn about:
– The different types of Tantra
– The tantric approach to sexuality, relationships, intimacy and desire
– The tantric journey of energetic activation and sexual awakening
– Solo tantric practices for feeling more connected to your body and life source.
This workshop is for:
– Both men and women, whether single or in a relationship, who want to:
– Learn how you can connect sexuality with spirituality
– Experience a richer, more fulfilling sex life.
– Open their heart, overcome fears of intimacy, and experience more love.
– Feel more alive, radiant and free in their bodies and minds.
- We will be recording this session but will only be recording the coach and not any of the attendees in the workshop.
- We recommend that you turn on your cameras as our workshops involve a high level of engagement and participation among the coach and with each other.
- Please be on time – each workshop via Zoom will be open 15mins before the start time.
- Remember to bring pen/paper to take notes.